Beans 'n' Jeans - Palouse Habitat for Humanity
Help build the Hansen family home in Uniontown!
Beans ‘n’ Jeans will run online April 10-17, 2021, and we hope you’ll join us! The event will feature an online auction, live social media events throughout the month, and close with a brief, live event on Saturday evening, April 17th.
What does Beans ‘n’ Jeans online look like in 2021?
- Sponsors needed! We again are asking Habitat supporters to sponsor the event. Click here to check out our sponsorship form. Thanks to the experience gained from the success of the August 2021 online event, we will offer new ways to recognize donors and sponsors.
- Tickets available with take out dinner! While we can't meet in person, you can enjoy a Beans 'n' Jeans meal on Saturday, April 17th as you tune into our evening short program. $40/ticket which includes a BBQ dinner-to-go for one from Birch & Barley (pulled pork or vegetarian BBQ sandwich, baked beans, Cougar Gold Mac n Cheese, a roll, and a cookie). Order link coming soon. Pick up will be at Birch and Barley in Pullman from 3:00 to 4:30 PM on April 17th. Stay tuned for details!
- Can you help to Raise the Roof? The Beans 'n' Jeans auction website will be live shortly and any Habitat supporter can donate until April 18th at midnight. 100% of these Raise the Roof paddle raise donations will go to build the Hansen home in Uniontown.
- Bid, bid, bid! – Our silent auction will begin Saturday, April 10th at 5:00 AM and end on Saturday, April 17th at 5:00 PM. Bid on a huge variety of items and all proceeds will help build the Hansen home. To donate to the auction, click here to download a form. Link to Auction website coming soon.
- Spread the Word! Please help us by sharing our social media and invite your friends and family to participate.
- Celebrate online with Habitat on Saturday, 17th in the evening (time TBA) with a brief Facebook Live Event. We invite all Habitat supporters to this event to see the progress in Uniontown and hear about what we achieved with Beans ‘n’ Jeans.