The Churchyard Inn
- Lodging & Travel
Built in 1905 as a Priest rectory and later used by several orders of Nuns beginning in 1913. Bought by a private party from the Diocese of Spokane in 1994 and transformed into B&B, seven rooms/baths
South on 195 from Pullman about 20 minutes from city limits. Take a right on Woodworth Street, go to top of hill (2 blocks). Same going North on 195, turn left on Church St to top of hill.